What We Do
NARME is a national association formed in 2010 to represent the interests and serve the needs of Relationship, Marriage and Family Educators by:
- Providing ongoing professional training opportunities
- Hosting an annual conference featuring skills-based education programs, best practices in the field and the latest research
- Disseminating timely and relevant research about the family in America, and the effectiveness of marriage and relationship education programs
- Facilitating collaboration among healthy marriage, responsible fatherhood, and other family allies
- Supporting public policy that strengthens marriages and families
- Maintaining a website to advance our mission and activities
We are informed in our work by the following core values:
- The source of our unity is our shared commitment to acting as champions for children. We seek ever increasing levels of collaboration among family educators.
- We seek to engage educators across the United States equipping them to be successful in leading a revitalization of healthy marriages, responsible fatherhood, and strong families.
- We desire accountability for measurable results.